When you’re interested to work with us on research projects or develop educational programmes please contact us.
Contact details CARPE partners:
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Kathrin Rath, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Marije Braun, email@example.com
- Universitat Politècnica de València, Javier Orozco, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turku University of Applied Sciences, Anu Härkönen, email@example.com
- Debrecen University, Zsolt Varga, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Politécnico do Porto, Manuel Fernando Moreira da Silva, email@example.com
CARPE distinguishes two types of memberships: associate membership and full membership. As a rule, prospective consortium members first obtain the associate membership status and, after evaluation, can become a full member. Please see the CARPE Membership criteria here.
Priority is given to higher education institutions which have research cooperation and Erasmus bilateral agreements (or equivalent) with several CARPE network members. At the moment, CARPE is not actively looking for new CARPE network partners. However, if your institution is interested in becoming a partner in projects or exchange, please contact us.